What We Do
The Achieve Foundation has invested over $4 million since 1999 for programs that support education in South Orange and Maplewood. Public school funding is simply not enough to pay for the outstanding education that is a mainstay of our community. Achieve distributes funds for a wide range of programs that maintain excellence and innovation in education for all students and educators in our towns.
How We Raise Funds
A registered non-profit organization, the Achieve Foundation relies on community volunteers who helped raise over $400,000 last year via events, grants and contributions from more than 1,100 families, foundations and friends to enrich the learning experience of students in the School District of South Orange & Maplewood.
Donate now to be sure your name is included on next year’s list of supporters!
The Achieve Foundation gratefully acknowledges the institutions, local businesses and corporations that support our work. To discuss tax-deductible sponsorship opportunities and donations of goods or services, please contact VP of Fundraising Beth Daugherty or Executive Director Eileen Neri at firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the “Learn More” button on the right.
Local Business Partners
Local merchants, professionals and service providers provide a significant portion of Achieve’s support by sponsoring events and programs. They choose Achieve, because they believe in our mission and appreciate that a contribution to Achieve will benefit all the schools and students in the District.
Achieve is particularly grateful to these local business partners for providing year-round support for our programs:
Many other local businesses have also supported our public schools through Achieve in the past year. Inquire about becoming an Achieve sponsor here.
- CORPORATE MATCHING PROGRAMS
- ADP Foundation A+E Networks BlackRock Matching Gifts Program Goldman, Sachs & Co. Google Matching Gifts Program JP Morgan Chase Matching Gifts Microsoft Matching Gifts Program Plymouth Rock Foundation Pfizer Foundation Matching Gifts Program Prudential Foundation Matching Gifts Program Simons Foundation US Bank Employee Matching Gift Program
- FOUNDATIONS AND FAMILY FUNDS
- Allen/Chew Family Fund AXA Foundation The Fraentzel Foundation Haberman Foundation Hart-Sheehy Fund Orange Orphan Society Richard and Treasure Cohen Fund Stephen & Mary Birch Foundation Susan Sommer Fund James & Sharon Schwarz Donor Advised Fund
- COMMUNITY GROUPS AND ALUMNI
- Aging Bulls Softball Club Columbia High School Alumni Association CHS Class of 1968 Columbia High School HSA CHSMPA (Columbia High School Music Parents Association) Congregation B’nai Jeshurun Congregation Beth El Morning Minyan Hilton Neighborhood Association Maplewood Middle School Home & School Association Marshall School Staff Metro YMCAs of the Oranges Presidents Council Seth Boyden PTA Tuscan School PTA