The Achieve Foundation promotes access to experience-based STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math) education for all students at all grade levels – including maker spaces, robotics, computer programming, CAD design, technology, bioinformatics and more. STEAM education combines art and creativity with new technology in all subject areas.
Maker Madness is Back at CHS in 2023!
Everyone is invited to join us Saturday, April 29th between 10 AM-3PM for Achieve’s popular family-friendly STEAM fair, with 25+ FREE hands-on activities and learning experiences for kids of all ages. #WhatWillYouMake?
It takes a village to bring Maker Madness to the community. Sign up here to help out on April 29th.
We’re seeking donations of electronics and mechanical devices for our popular tear-down station. Learn more about where, when and what you can drop-off.
To learn about sponsoring this community-wide event that attracts hundreds of kids and their grown-ups email email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2023 Maker Madness Sponsors!
Can’t get enough Maker Madness/STEM fun? Check out these OYO (on your own) hands-on activities and experiments to try at home!
And here are a few more old favorites from 2020:
- Create a LEGO Summer Scene with Achieve trustee Brad Schenker
- Try a mind-boggling experiment poking pencils through a water-filled ziploc bag. Why doesn’t it leak?
- Get detailed instructions to make an icosahedron with Achieve trustee Larry Boyer
- Recycle used crayons and creating artwork
- Build a geodesic dome out of cardboard with our friends from Maplewoodshop.
- Play Mind Games on Kahoot! with Eyal Ben-Ari.
Achieve is able to bring FREE events like Maker Madness to the community thanks to the support of our Sustaining Sponsors and the generosity of our Honor Roll donors.