Thanks to everyone who Achieved With Us!
Thanks to the nearly 500 runners and walkers who kicked off the new school year at the 20th annual Newstead 5K on September 17th. Check out the race results here and please thank and support our amazing local sponsors. All proceeds support programs that promote high-quality education that prepare South Orange-Maplewood students for the future.
We are most grateful to the 80 local businesses and families who sponsored the 2022 Newstead 5K, especially lead sponsor SOMEA and Kids Fun Run sponsor The Able Baker!
- Gain recognition through print, online and social media from August through October
- Be featured on our famous T-shirts
- Be listed as a supporter on the Achieve Foundation’s website all year!
- See the list of sponsor levels and benefits associated with each.
- All sponsors, please click here to complete the sponsorship form
- Deadline for inclusion on T-shirts: August 26th
You can save time on race day and pick up your T-shirt and race bib in advance. Stop by D&I Fitness (9 W. South Orange Ave, SO) during the following times to get your race materials in advance:
- Thursday, September 15 from 5-8PM
- Friday, September 16 from 12-3PM
Race morning can be a bit hectic as some people will be registering for the race and others are trying to pick up their packets. If you can pick up your packet on Thursday or Friday it will make your race morning more enjoyable.